Cloud Advisory Services
Everyone wants a bit of the Cloud to profit from the scalability, responsiveness and cost efficiencies that Cloud Computing offers. To surrender to the world of cloud is a significant enterprise undertaking that has a long term impact on operations of IT organizations and also the means of delivering services to business users. A 360 degrees transformation is in order if a business wished to adapt to the cloud architecture. Your current human resource skills sets, processes and technologies are all under scanner.
Our Cloud Advisory Services will develop an overall Cloud Computing strategy for your enterprise, an intricate cost-effective analysis which can be implemented across all sectors of your company. Our strategy ensures that there is an edge in all your process as well as Cost Optimization which does not affect Return on Investment.
We offer end-to-end Cloud Computing services with strategic consulting. Our highly structured approach understands your business needs, helping us lay the perfect technology infrastructure and then deploy cloud computing components to promise to reduce costs, enhance dexterity, provide quick service delivery and improve scalability.
Our services include:
- Application Portfolio Analysis
- Application remediation and optimization
- Aligning Cloud initiatives and goals with enterprise security strategy
- Business cases
- Unified controls and continuous monitoring of private and hybrid cloud environments
- Incorporating industry best practices and compliance with regulatory norms
- IT Service Delivery analysis, with focus on change configuration, incident and SLA management
- IT architecture and operational framework for cloud computing
- Assessing cost optimizing opportunities
Meridian Software Solutions customized approach will help you with the following:
- Identifying the Cloud Computing form which is tailor made to suit your business goals
- Identifying the best Cloud vendors based on their workload and cost-benefits
- Finalizing a migration strategy and roadmap to improve overall IT management and governance
- Identifying security issues and optimizing information security costs