Return on Investment (ROI) is a priority of all businesses and in dynamic business environment places it is necessary to maximize return on IT infrastructure investments. The development of this extensive assorted server, storage and network infrastructures has led to bigger operational and capital expenditures, poor risk management and low service quality. This added responsibility keeps companies from effectively supporting the changing business needs or avail to new opportunities.
At Meridian Software Solutions , we offer best-in-class Infrastructure Optimization services that pave the way for a simplified and centrally managed infrastructure, designed to suit your business needs.
Today Companies are struggling with increasing IT maintenance and support costs. Moving to an optimized infrastructure environment involves understanding how to incorporate the ‘best practices’ while identifying the best suited technology. It also involves developing a detailed transformation roadmap which will help maintain business continuity even during transformation.
We are here to help you with this!
While supervising the transformation of your enterprise through objective analytics, best practices, tested processes, we also work to reduce costs, complexity and risks.
We provide infrastructure consulting across domains. Please identify your domain from the below.
- Server virtualization, provisioning and automation
- Dynamic resource management
- Continuous availability, fault-tolerance and mobility
- Server tech refresh strategy
- Workload consolidation
- Disaster recovery strategy
- Storage/SAN migration and consolidation planning
- Storage virtualization and thin provisioning
- Storage multi-tiering and ILM/HSM
- Backup, recovery and de-duplication
- Data retention and utilization planning
- Centralized storage management and security
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models
- Cloud-based server and storage provisioning, optimization and automation
- Cloud migration planning and strategy
- Cloud management and security
- Dynamic and on-demand resource management
- Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Thick, thin and rich media clients
- Desktop mobility, provisioning, automation and management
- Secure desktop session and application access
- Network infrastructure consolidation and virtualization
- Network management
- Unified networking, storage and interconnect consolidation
- Emerging technologies (IPv6, 10GbE, Infiniband, FCoE, iSCSI, etc.)
Data Center Optimization
- Data center migration and consolidation
- Power and cooling optimization
- Cabinet and cabling optimization
- On-demand power and cooling management
- Infrastructure PODs and containers
- Next-generation data center designs